BanG Dream! GBP x hololive Collaboration Starts 22nd Oct loving the shirayuki outfit! Android iOS 0 0
Square Enix x Hiro Mashima’s Gate of Nightmares Mobile Game Launches on October 26 Square Enix x Hiro Mashima's Gate of Nightmares mobile game will release on Oct 26. Check out the final trailer that previews the in-game battle scenes! Android iOS 0 0
Granblue Fantasy x Gintama Collab Starts on October 15! Hijikata & Okita Join As Collab Characters! Granblue Fantasy reveals details for the collaboration with Gintama starting on Oct 15. Toshiro Hijikata and Sougo Okita will join as collab characters! Android iOS 0 0
The game lacks contents outside of story mode. Once you're done with the story, you're pretty much done with the game. Good thing about the game is it is generous with giving free gems, and new story chapters are constantly being added. The game is pretty F2p friendly.
- thank for reading =)
but if you ask me this game is easier than bandori, the timing to tap is so different, it is easier in Prosekai because if you miss timing the note for 0,10 second it doesn't really matter but in bandori? it counted as Bad and your combo got reset
- The art is really beautiful! totally my style!
- i do feel the characters are rather plain which totally feels different (in a GOOD WAY) than the usual "kira kira" male idol characters! It makes the character feel more realistic!
- iirc the artist is the same as ycast & prince of stride(?) correct me if i'm wrong - i always love that unqiue artstyle frm this artist
- i really love the ingame skill displays (for SSRs) and the home screen characters, IT'S MOVING SKJDKWNW always weak to 2DL so I'm glad they applied that in! (would smtimes enter the game just to tap on my babes HAHAHA)
- THE SONGS HAS VERY SIMILAR VIBES TO YCAST IT WAS SO BEAUTIFULLY MADE T-T IT GAVE ME SO MUCH NOSTALGIA WHEN LISTENING TO IT
- IF THE SONGS KEEP PRODUCING SO NICELY LIKE THIS I MIGHT BUY THEIR MERCH TOO OH NOES XD
- I don't have a super fav, actually like most of the songs!!
- tldr, if u like upbeat songs, this game is definitely for you
- yo I'm even jamming to some of the game interface song LOL
- also ended up getting the whole album on the 1st day of game release because the songs are just that good hehe
- don't get me wrong - in terms of gameplay i do think its just as normal as other rhythm games so i wont rate it high because there's ntg to shout out about.
- but i want to mention on how solid the sfx taps are, it's definitely a solid sound compare to other rhythm games i'd played (can choose other 2 different types of tap sounds aside the default one) but imo the default one is super solid it feels really good during gameplay!
- i ply on an oppo a92 so it does lag once in a while, u can turn off some effects and wala! SMOOTH! the tap effects makes a difference too in terms of lag! (at least for me, i chged to the 4th one and it became even smoother)
- i can't really understand jp so I'm trying to find a source to read the translation on this and then i'll rate it! pls lmk if u guys have any, it'll be super appreciated! will definitely update on this
- omg yes how can i forget about the main point of the game, GACHA. u can choose 1 4* starter card!
- u will also be given a free 1x10 pull, can reroll, YES I REPEAT YOU CAN REROLL W/O NEEDING TO DELETE YOUR GAME DATA AND RESTRT THE WHOLE TUTORIAL WHATSOEVER....hehe it really saved a lot of my time there at the very least
- u can get SSR(s) from rerolling SO PLS REROLL TILL U GET WHAT U LIKE OK D:< DONT BE LAZY!
- i have not pulled aside the free reroll and the free 4* starter so idk how bad the rates will be, MAY RNG BLESS YOU, thats all i can say
the 1st event just got released on the 10th its very normal (compared with other rhythm games) just collect tokens by plying any song and then you can use the token for the event song, hoping they would release different types of events in future!
For the event song on how it sounds like/gameplay difficulty wise, here's the link!
Some suggestions/QoL improvements for the game:
- the homescreen design is rather plain, wouldnt it be great if you can add 2 characters in your homescreen instead of 1? (u have to keep swipping to see other characters, hmm not a very good idea imo) and also adding the ability to change the bg screen to a different scenery! :)
- feature "where you can coop and ply with maybe 4 other plyrs" mode! i always love that part of a rhythm game!
- BOND STORIES WITH EACH OF THE CHARACTERS, as in actual individual side stories! would really love to hang out with them individually and see how their behaviours/characteristics are, i think it'll be super fun and cute!
- ST used for each songs are EXPENSIVE! make it lesser! HECK all the difficulties takes up 30 im crying in stargems maybe make it "easier difficulty = lesser ST needed" at least?
- the work system is boring ngl. from my experience it's completely RNG on which characters will be leveled up. Sometimes i level up a character that i dont even use and idek what to do with him Make the ST usage lesser also, maybe to 10 ST or so? imo 20 ST is a bit too much for an RNG based result.
- if reducing the ST usage isnt possible, at least increase the regeneration rate for ST finishing full bar ST and have to wait for like 6-8hrs (i cant rmbr how much time needed) for another full bar is just so pain ngl
- for plyrs who wants to support the game but is not willing to purchase big bucks on stargems, maybe the devs can try putting a monthly pass or smtg similar to that! im pretty sure some plyrs are willing to pay for the monthly pass that maybe give rewards like login daily basis stargems + other small nice goodies like growing mats! (needed to mention this because the game just updated on the 9th with more expensive packs and it hurts to see how much paid stargems are needed for those packs)
That's all I can say for now, will update more if needed!
Ps: AMEHIKO & HIDEO_SAN ILY
LoadingNot enough? Get the app to see more!